What's new

Fans

gravy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, AB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
too flat? what do you guys think?

478774688_296f0542ff_b.jpg
 
yea it seems to be lacking some contrast... I could be wrong tho... more experenced people will tell you if I am wrong. Play aroun with it in levels and see what you get.
 
When I look at the picture it isn't the contrast or lack of that bothrs me right away the composition is off. It doesn't work for me. I think if you would have lowered the camera a little it would have had a better effect.

Just my opinion...
 
I'm sorry. I don't like the way this picture is cropped. Maybe a different crop would help with the composition? To me it is flat.
 
ha! don't be sorry! I appreciate the comments! I messed with the curves/levels a bit, and here's what I came up with... obviously, if you don't like the composition, this won't help.

478983171_6ec6994a7e_b.jpg
 
The contrast is better than the first! The fans seem to pop out more than the first.
 
The contrast and colour in the second is much improved. To my eyes, I wouldn't mind perhaps a third of a stop or half a stop of exposure - as it looks somewhat underexposed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom