Farmland revisited

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just decided I'd redo this now that I have Lightroom. This was taken in Southern Oregon in the Rogue Valley. Shot using my 80-200 f/2.8 at 1/8000th and f/8 to keep from blowing out the water too much.

DSC_0010-LIGHTROOMEDIT_SHOW3.jpg

Thanks, I like lightroom alot actually, I can do 80% of what I did in CS2 easier, faster, and more efficiently.

Sweet! I live in the Rogue Valley but can't seem to come up with cool shots like this one. Whereabouts was this taken?

lightroom is for mac, right? i like the photo by the way, the water really contrasts with the dark field. and who doesnt love cows?

wow nice job this is really cool. I especially like how the water mist kinda adds a neat effect to the right.

Thanks alot for the feedback. My original edit in photoshop had the cows and that area almost black. I like how the water almost looks like noise, but the image is very clean becuase it was shot at ISO 200.

Sweet! I live in the Rogue Valley but can't seem to come up with cool shots like this one. Whereabouts was this taken?
Just make a day trip and drive wherever your curiosity leads you. Last time I did that down in Oregon, I found willow lake. Got some fantastic images from it, but that's for a different thread. This was taken in Eagle Point on the corner of Brophy and Worthington road.

lightroom is for mac, right? i like the photo by the way, the water really contrasts with the dark field. and who doesnt love cows?

Lightroom is mac and PC infact. Even if I did use a mac, i'd still use Lightroom.

Most reactions

Back