What's new

Farmland revisited

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
7,499
Reaction score
478
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just decided I'd redo this now that I have Lightroom. This was taken in Southern Oregon in the Rogue Valley. Shot using my 80-200 f/2.8 at 1/8000th and f/8 to keep from blowing out the water too much.

DSC_0010-LIGHTROOMEDIT_SHOW3.jpg
 
Very nice indeed! I would tell you what I like most about it, but I like all of it. Good job!
 
Thanks, I like lightroom alot actually, I can do 80% of what I did in CS2 easier, faster, and more efficiently.
 
Sweet! I live in the Rogue Valley but can't seem to come up with cool shots like this one. Whereabouts was this taken?
 
lightroom is for mac, right? i like the photo by the way, the water really contrasts with the dark field. and who doesnt love cows?
 
wow nice job this is really cool. I especially like how the water mist kinda adds a neat effect to the right.
 
Thanks alot for the feedback. My original edit in photoshop had the cows and that area almost black. I like how the water almost looks like noise, but the image is very clean becuase it was shot at ISO 200.

Sweet! I live in the Rogue Valley but can't seem to come up with cool shots like this one. Whereabouts was this taken?
Just make a day trip and drive wherever your curiosity leads you. Last time I did that down in Oregon, I found willow lake. Got some fantastic images from it, but that's for a different thread. This was taken in Eagle Point on the corner of Brophy and Worthington road.


lightroom is for mac, right? i like the photo by the way, the water really contrasts with the dark field. and who doesnt love cows?

Lightroom is mac and PC infact. Even if I did use a mac, i'd still use Lightroom.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom