tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 27, 2014 #1 What do you think? 1 2 3 4 5
e.rose Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 27, 2011 Messages 4,789 Reaction score 1,985 Location Nashville, Tn Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 27, 2014 #2 I think they're very yellow. That being said... you were dealing with some very obviously funky lighting. Some of the moments you caught, like in #2 and #3 are a little awkward looking, but that could just be the models. #4 is my favorite, I think.
I think they're very yellow. That being said... you were dealing with some very obviously funky lighting. Some of the moments you caught, like in #2 and #3 are a little awkward looking, but that could just be the models. #4 is my favorite, I think.
tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 27, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 The yellow is the ambient light. Not much I can do about.