What's new

Fast and Furious

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This set of images was posted in the forum when i joined it; the thread is no more there. So i decided a re posting

1
5464973061_7f91120edd_b.jpg

2
5465554990_108d02b190_b.jpg

3
5465514980_7e7853e3a5_b.jpg

4
5464915765_19206df3e5_b.jpg

5
5465536104_d763af0d82_b.jpg


As usual C&C please :D
 
Last edited:
WOW.. I say #1 is the best of the bunch

I remember seeing this on Gordon Ramsay's travelling show when he went to India
 
These are great captures, im also going for number one , seems to capture the most action.
 
Thank you NayLoMo6C

Thank you Devor

Regards :D
 
Great expression in #1.
I love the processing of the black and white.

Don't care much for the processing in #2 and #3.
Any chance you could of zoomed in a bit on their expressions? I can see that you were trying to capture the whole thing going on, but sometimes, zooming in on just the face with a bit of the animals could draw the viewer in that much more and help them connect with the subject.

Looks like an awesome event to shoot! What was going on?
 
Number 1 for me as well.
 
Those photos are awesome!
Thank you so much for re-posting them!!!
 
gonna join the bandwagon and say #1 is a real winner!
 
Great expression in #1.
I love the processing of the black and white.

Don't care much for the processing in #2 and #3.
Any chance you could of zoomed in a bit on their expressions? I can see that you were trying to capture the whole thing going on, but sometimes, zooming in on just the face with a bit of the animals could draw the viewer in that much more and help them connect with the subject.

Looks like an awesome event to shoot! What was going on?

I completely agree with your proposals; but i was at the tele extreme of my lens and could not have achieved close ups any more. Further i was just behind the finishing point jam packed

This was an annual festival celebrated after the reap-harvest.

Thank you for your suggestions
 
Thank you Invisible

Thank you Blacksheep

Thank you Trever1t

Thank you Dxq; there were a number of competitions based on various classifications-like oxen; buffalo, combinations.... i mean there were several victors
 
Ah... annual festivals. The best thing about them? If you missed something this year, you can shoot it again next year :)
 
As Trever1t said, I'm also jumping on the bandwagon and going with #1! Amazing facial expression and a very dramatic shot!! Great job! :thumbup:
 
Thank you Photographyguy1218
@Bigtwinky......Not only that; it extends over three to four months over various places in Kerala; so if you have a full list of events , you would not even have to wait till the next year ;)
 
Recently I found some more not-so-bad images in the collection...posting some of them....




Regards :D

C&C please :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom