FAST AND LONG LASTING: CompactDrive PD7X

So the transfer speed from the CompactDrive to my PC will be the same as with any other card reader that is connected with USB, won't it?

Yes you are absolutely right. PD7X is not faster than other external hard drive in transfer speed to PC.

What will the file structure look like? I mean, once I copy the files from flash cards to the drive, will the pictures go into folders? Does it create seperate folders for each download? Thanks Benny

Yes PD7X creates a seperate folder for each download and names the folders with incremental numbers. That means, if you plug the same card into the drive and do the copy twice, two seperate folders will be created though the content are identical.

Hi Benny, thanks for your reply. I downloaded the product user manual from your website, it looks like an exciting product. I think I will buy one...but one thing I want to confirm is that what version of firmware will be installed? Can I change to different firmware later to my preference? I was warned by the user manual not to update the firmware myself...so am I not supposed to change the firmware?

I use 256 MB Sony Memory Stick Pro but I still keep some of the 32MB Memory Sticks...which firmware will be the best for me?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back