thanks for the input!
I actually white balanced the photos by spot balancing on a white object in each... I think the reason they look cool is because of the car color and the early morning sun... The white balance is spot on. That being said, I don't disagree that they might look better slightly warmer.
maybe the reason that #1 is interesting to me and not to you is that I know that the R on teh back of a jag means $100,000 and 510hp, and that really gets my engine revved up, if you know what I mean... I dunno, to each his own, I suppose.
I know there are a lot of distractions in #2, but I'm not sure what you mean by dual pane... maybe you can explain further, since dual pane and single pane windows look exactly the same? (these windows are single pane, by the way)