I had to wait until the sun got to the other side of the house to have another go at the faucet, wanting to see if I could get more of the faucet in focus, as per Corinna's suggestion.
40D EF-S 60 lens, manual everything, ISO
3200, 1/60sec at f/18, for all three of these. On tripod and cable release. I'd also tried Tv 1/200 sec, but aperture was pretty wide and didn't achieve the focus being sought.
The second and third images are from the same photo, but in PS, after inserting into a new image for the border, it appeared so grainy, I created a border on the one I'd tried transplanting.
So, first one, essentially uncropped.
When looking over the photos, there was this one, where part of the faucet handle had been cut off. So I cropped it further.
But in PS, its grain was off the charts, although posted here, it doesn't appear as bad. Anyway, I went back to it, and rather than copy and paste it onto a background, as above, I just created a border in a new layer, but it had to be rather slim.
If it weren't for the grain, the middle one would be the one I prefer.
Oh, and during the shoot, I realised, "faucet, duh, water!"
Yes, I'm quick.