Fave music that has come out in the past 3 months

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
As you all know Chemical Brothers "Push the Button" hit the streets yesterday. Between that and Fat Boy Slim's "Palookaville" I am in electronica pop heaven. Not to mention De La Soul's "Grind Date" Seems as though modern music is once again creating definitions. What are your thoughts.

Went out and Bought Maroon 5's album 'Songs about Jane' because I loved it so much. :D
Particular songs I like are: Sunday Morning, She Will Be Loved and Ragdoll. :)

craig said:
As you all know Chemical Brothers "Push the Button" hit the streets yesterday. Between that and Fat Boy Slim's "Palookaville" I am in electronica pop heaven. Not to mention De La Soul's "Grind Date" Seems as though modern music is once again creating definitions. What are your thoughts.
I didn't like the album. Galvanise is great, the rest I didn't like.

http://www.arrogants.com/
Well, they're new to me. I have Mindy to thank for that. :thumbup:

i had maroon 5's album months and months and months ago ( sometime near the summer of last year i think ) when it first came out... good album, but i dont listen to it much anymore...

i dont really know what ive liked the past 3 months...

go check out the new album from "the killers"

also, the new shadows fall(metal)

md

Now we are talking! Galevenise is the hit single off the album. Featuring the incomprable QTip. I am pretty heavy into the bands I mentioned. So they can do no wrong by me. They were mentioned because of there fresh sounds. (in the genres of Hip Hop and Dance) Definetly not "underground"

We all love music. Personally I easily fall into a rut; listening to the same handful of albums. I started the thread to get a broader view of "what the kids were listening to". Please be kind enough to elablorate further on the bands you mention.

Santino: Zero 7 is cool; tell me about "In the waiting line".

In the last 3 months that I happen to know of AND like has only been U2. I'm totally a rock girl, there has yet to be any version of rap or hip hop that I don't find total plonk. :D But then, that's just me.

There's probably a ton of great music out there by local artists that I'd love, if only I could find it. :band:

Maroon 5's album is great.

My tips are

The Killers
Kasabian - Kasabian(awesome stuff club foot and processed beats especially)
Rooster are Ok.
Embraces album has been one of my favourites
Bloc Party :thumbup:
Interpol - Antics = a Sublime album
Lostprophets - Start Something absolutely class
Razorlight
Snow Patrol - Final Straw this is a classic already
Prodigy - AONO this is guarenteed to make you drive faster.
Yellow Card - Ocean avenue is pretty cool for you emo's
Ian Brown - Solarized(no pun intended) is pretty decent, especially keep what ya got

Cake's new album "pressure chief" is pretty cool but it came out in Oct of 2004...not sure if that counts. For those interested the Eels will have a new double disc album out very soon.

Looks like I have a different taste in music then most of you here, but people that I like that you probably haven't heard are:

Todd Agnew: Still Here Waiting
Matthew West: More and another song don't know the name
Jeremy Camp: Anything new that he's done

Most reactions

Back