My favorite iPad Apps:-
-WhatsApp
-Subway Surfer
-Facebook
-Youtube
-Google+
-Instagram
-Where's my Water

We have andriod phones and tablets but...ill play along too.
We use square as well for taking credit cards.
FPse is my favorite android app. Its a playstation emulator for android. Works great. Gameplay is great.

What games do you play? I mostly play the shooters. Blackops, COD, Socom etc.

I don't use a lot of mobile apps, but I am absolutely in love with "Carton Food Seeker". You type in your zip code or address/location and then a price range of from $5 to $120, or whatever you want to spend, but $5 is the minimum amount, and then a type (up to three types in advanced mode) of food from the check-box menus (I use the main pre-sets, which are Chinese, Italian, Fast Food (ie Burgers and Fries, but also pulls in KFC too), Ethnic, Pizza, Vegan, Veg'tn, Lo-Cal, plus a couple others I never use so not sure what those are, they're down at the bottom), and BOOM!!

It uses the power of the Internetz to find delivery food...takes like 10-12 seconds usually. Once you pick a place, you can order by voice, or by text. Pretty sweet.

Carton Food Seeker. I forget who the developer was, but it was 99 cents from the App Store. Gawd I love my Apple products!

Google Chrome, Kingdom Rush, Netflix, Facebook, Notability, Adobe Reader, YouTube, and a few others.

Hi,
My favorite iPad apps are:

TechCrunch and TheNextWeb - news,
AppZapp - app news and hot deals,
WiFI Film and Image Transfer - move photos to desktop,
FileApp Pro - copy and open documents,
Fotopedia Reporter - photos all over the world

UniFrame - browse photos from Instagram, Flickr, 500px, Google image search, my Facebook albums in different frames on the same screen!

Most reactions

Back