Favorite Season

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fresh tomato season! The ripe sisters of these three have just been picked and I'm making pasta with marinara sauce tonight from scratch. Basil and thyme are in the garden. Oh boy! Fuji XT-2 w/90mm Elmar.

tomatoes.jpg

They look right beezers.

I call September "the bacon lettuce and tomato month". My brother has a fairly large commercial garden with about 20 acres of tomatoes. He has been growing tomatoes for the past 35 years. I love bacon lettuce and tomato sandwiches made with premium large slicer tomatoes.

I call September "the bacon lettuce and tomato month". My brother has a fairly large commercial garden with about 20 acres of tomatoes. He has been growing tomatoes for the past 35 years. I love bacon lettuce and tomato sandwiches made with premium large slicer tomatoes.

Yep, one of the best things ever.

Joe

This has been a banner year for us in the cucumber, tomato and jalapeno departments! We also look forward all year to that first ripe tomato.

This has been a banner year for us in the cucumber, tomato and jalapeno departments! We also look forward all year to that first ripe tomato.

We just started pickling cucumbers today. I've been able to avoid canning tomatoes so far by giving them away to neighbors. But that ends this weekend and out comes the canner either Sunday or Monday.

Joe

Most reactions

Back