Favorite TPF photog (another hugz thread!)

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am pretty sure this is a repost of a past topic but I can't find it in a search so here goes . . .

Off the top of my head (even if I don't frequently respond to thier posts :oops: )

(SP may be wrong on these!!!)

In no particular order (Except #1!)

Vonnagy
AIRIC
terri
mentos_007
core
MD
Artemis
Jaffapie
BigMike
Ferny (even though it doesn't seem often at all?)
LaFoto
JonMikal
Sharky (Now WSP or something, where is he lately?)
ksmattfish
LittleMan (god blessed texas :mrgreen: )

I know there are many more, it's just that my memory is escaping me right now :(

I'll add as we go.

Who do you stalk, I mean WATCH! On TPF?

I'm in his list, I'm in his list, I'm in his list
n015.gif

Without order, and off the top of my head I'd say

JonMikal
Canoncan
Airic
Vonnagy
Rainman
LittleMan
Anua
PBailey
Canon Fan :D
Dalebe
Danalec
and more..... I try to at least LOOK at each and every new contribution. Sometimes I am in a great answering mood and say a lot. Something I can't think of anything to say. It much, much, much depends...

Wow, thanks for the mention, Canon Fan! :blushing:

Yeah, we do these "appreciation threads" periodically. But what's wrong with that?? :mrgreen:

There are quite a few people who have posted wonderful stuff. I usually limit my list to the few who regularly blow me away, and I also confess to a film/alt process bias. ;)

In no particular order:

ksmattfish
doxx
vonnagy
anua
karalee (where is that girl??)
oriecat (she hides too much of her stuff IMO) :mrgreen:

Thanks for putting me in mate, I know it was just to be nice :p

Id say

AIRIC
Terri,
Vonnagay,
Canon Fan,
Santino,
Corry,
Scott,

And there are loads more....I always forget people...:(

Though I try to get around to as many as I can ... these ones will usually get clicked on first if I see them :mrgreen:

JonMikal
Airic
Cannoncan
Vonnagy
DigitalMatt
KSMattfish
Ferny
Allison
Doxx

Awww!!! I feel special! I've been mentioned TWICE! :)

There are so many favorites, I can't name em all...

When I first came here, the first person that stood out to me was Vonnagy, then shortly after that I really started noticing Sharky's posts, too.

I've come to have a deep respect for our darkroomies and alt fanatics, like Terri, Kmattsfish and Anua.

These go without saying: Airic, JonMikal, Canoncan, Kent Frost...I know there is a lot more, too..it's so hard to think of everyone!

I love Photobugs posts, though I don't think I've seen much of him lately. :(

Um...always enjoy Santino's work...can't believe how much Artemis has improved...dagnabit, I'm having troube thinking of everyone...I'm gonna post this up, and I'll come back and edit as I think of more! :) :) :)

OOOH!!! I forgot Digital Matt and Doxx!!! Both wow me with every post!!!! I would really love to see a lot more of Doxx's street photography!

Also, Canonfan, I can remember some BEEAUTIFUL shots (a few that were made into posters, I think?) that I really liked!!!

And Alison...I really hope I can learn to take people shots as well as you.

Can't forget Malachite, even though he hardly posts anymore...with his night shots. (Photogoddess, tell him to get his butt back on here and POST DAMMIT!!!!) (please!)

Jadin is another one, with his industrial night shots...Pilgrim...um...jeez, you guys are gonna practically make me post the entire member list!!!

I am now adding Jeff Canes to my list. :)

Oh, and I"m sorry to admit, that I have so little time on my hands anymore, that I don't really get a chance to look at every post, so there are probably some newer members that I haven't 'discovered' yet. Sorry! :(

core_17 said:
Can't forget Malachite, even though he hardly posts anymore...with his night shots. (Photogoddess, tell him to get his butt back on here and POST DAMMIT!!!!) (please!)

It's a full moon this weekend. Maybe we'll have a few moments to get out and do some night shots. :D

Artemis said:
Thanks for putting me in mate, I know it was just to be

Honestly Arty I do check your threads ;)

Scott I like your answer :mrgreen:

[crabby stressed out]

Man, I really hate threads like this.

I like that this is a place where people can come and share their images. I've learned something from nearly every image posted--mostly that I still have a lot to learn.

But I don't like that we make people feel like they aren't on the inner circle--take a look at the lists above--pretty homogenous, and mostly people that have been around awhile.

Maybe we should start an outsiders forum?

Sorry for the crankiness. I'm operating on very little sleep, and a whole lot of stress. Just rubbed me wrong.
[/crabby stressed out]

That said, Airic, your close up of your sleeping child's face took my breath completely away--which doesn't happen very often at all. Truly amazing.

::::Edit:::: Core, MDowdey, you guys are too quick for me! LOL!

mountainlander said:
[crabby stressed out]

Man, I really hate threads like this.

I like that this is a place where people can come and share their images. I've learned something from nearly every image posted--mostly that I still have a lot to learn.

But I don't like that we make people feel like they aren't on the inner circle--take a look at the lists above--pretty homogenous, and mostly people that have been around awhile.

Maybe we should start an outsiders forum?

Sorry for the crankiness. I'm operating on very little sleep, and a whole lot of stress. Just rubbed me wrong.
[/crabby stressed out]

That said, Airic, your close up of your sleeping child's face took my breath completely away--which doesn't happen very often at all. Truly amazing.

robert, i completely agree with you. thats why i listed the entire member list here. i have not one or even 20 favorites, i just like looking at everyones work. thats why this place was started. i DO NOT like threads like this either.

md

Sorry guys. I meant no offense. I have never considered myself to be on the "inner circle" or anything here. In fact I often poke fun at it ;)

Most reactions