What's new

Fayetteville National Cemetery

Phelan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
116
Reaction score
2
Location
NW Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was relatively nice around lunch today so I decided to visit the military cemetery down the road from my office. Here's the few shots I've gotten finished so far.

#1

#2

#3

#4
 
A few more from the other day.

#1

Not real crazy about how this one came out, not sure if I didn't realize I was standing at such an angle to the grave marker or if the ground has just shifted under it causing the odd mismatch of angles.
#2

#3

I just loved the shape, texture and twisting of this tree.
#4
 
Nice shots but you need to go smack some people around at that cemetery no flag should be flown higher than the Stars and Stripes.
 
It's not, it just looks that way due to perspective in that shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom