lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First of all there is nothing that I can think of that scares me more then flying stingers! I really really hate them! I like rats and snakes and spiders!
I hate flying stingers!

Anyway, I have a bath get on my PJ's and jump into bed and settle down for a great sleep and I feel movment around the cruff of my pants, so I give them a shake, then pain, me brain say's your a freak, and my heart say's run and scream! So I follow my heart and leap out of bed doing there a bug up me pants dance. At this point a flying stinger (bee) falls out of my pant leg and starts huvering around on the floor! I wipe off my pants and throw them on the offending terror and run for cover discovering that I have been stung twice! Now fearing for the safety of my children I am forced to return to the scene of the crime and try to make him pay for his evil doings! Please keep in mind that I an so afraid of them that I have a hard time staying the same house as one and tend have been know to wait for someone else to come and removing an offending flying stinger from my house before I can go inside again. After much stragey and a very large book I manage to put it out of my misery!

So now I guess that the only problem that I have left is how and where am I going to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

He might have friends and I just killed one of there own!

Yikes, that sucks...sorry about that...I know what you mean though...I used to be afraid of them myself. I have been stung like 7 times by wasps and bees not fun...

a yellow jacket got into my truck one day, and for some reason my husband wanted me to drive that day. While on the road it crawled on his neck and stung him...eek...

I don't blame you for being scared if there are more...

Good thing your not allergic to them. My mon and sister will go into anaphalactic(sp) shock when stung.

I was mowing the grass and we had alot of days without rain. Well some yellowjackets decided to build a nest in the down spout. When I was mowing by them, they thought I was a threat and swarmed me. Before I knew it, I had been stung about 20 times. Bee and Wasp killer works by the way. I got my revenge.

I'm with you on this one! I hate bees and wasps. I stepped on a nest when I was about 4 or 5 and I've been terrified ever since. I know it's irrational but I can't stop it. Hope his friends left you to sleep peacefully!

It could of been just a stray bee that got in through a door or window but if you start seeing more of them, try to look around outside the house in nooks and stuff that might be good housing for bee hives or something. I used to have one outside the attic window, right in the under part of the roof where the point connects. There would be dead bee's (Or wasps maybe?) in my attic near the window all the time. Thankgod they didn't get in my room!
If you find a nest make sure to get rid of it. Like pest control or some sort of raid.

Bugs are creepy. :confused:

Well I carefully inspected the room and it seemed fairly safe so I wraped up in a inspected blanket and actually got back to sleep! So I survived the night! Don't even talk about nests beinging in the attic, that would just take me over the edge! I'm actually getting a bit better about them, it used to be that if I came home and there was one in the house I waited outside, but being on my own now I have no choice but defend my house!:confused:

And yes I am totally phobic about flying stingers!

Once one landed on my shoulder while driving down the highway kinda stunded from the impact and my sister pointed it out to me. I very carfully pulled over to the side of the road and put on the emergancy brake and flasher and jumped out of the car and ran around screaming and flailing while my sister had to physically catch me the brush the thing off of my shoulder!

I make myself shake my head! Yet I have no fear of spiders and have scars from their bites form when I lived on the west coast.
I guess that's why they call it an irrational fear!

Most reactions

Back