K KenCo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 25, 2006 Messages 518 Reaction score 0 Location North East UK Jul 10, 2006 #1 Took these the other day. TFL. Ken.
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2006 #2 Nice....I like #1 best. It has movement,life.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jul 10, 2006 #3 Lovely texture!! I like the first best as well, for the same reason acsonpg stated..............Nice work!! : )
Lovely texture!! I like the first best as well, for the same reason acsonpg stated..............Nice work!! : )
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2006 #4 excellent job..... i also like the first best, has a real interesting composition :thumbup:
karissa The Untitled Joined Mar 11, 2004 Messages 2,426 Reaction score 2 Location Probably at work... *yawn* Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2006 #5 I agree with number 1 on this set. Good job on the focus. I like it that the movment piece is in focus.
I agree with number 1 on this set. Good job on the focus. I like it that the movment piece is in focus.
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2006 #6 the 1st one is my favourite too! Well done!
K KenCo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 25, 2006 Messages 518 Reaction score 0 Location North East UK Jul 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Cheers guys....I also like 1 but think the others also have something that appeals to me, don't really know what though. Thanks again. Ken.
Cheers guys....I also like 1 but think the others also have something that appeals to me, don't really know what though. Thanks again. Ken.
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2006 #8 Superb shots Ken :thumbup: