ArtByQJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artbyqj.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howdy!

I hate being late to the party, so I am going to sit out the 365 (technically 366) day photo challenge and the 52 week photo challenge. I also don't want to do the been there done that so here's my new twist! The 29 day photo challenge the first in 4 years. So who's with me?

Who: All of yous

What: Good question ... So I have seen some of these challenges be open (just post whatever you shoot) or some be more specific with themes.

Here are the options

1. No Theme
2. Weekly Theme
3. Daily Theme
4. Month Theme
5. Make your own theme (while we wont set the theme your pictures must have a theme- and you'll have to state it as soon as you figure it out)

I prefer a theme because I'm a Noob's Noob, the aspiring amateur. It will give me some direction, but that's my personal preference.

The forum is great, but I am thinking we maybe start a flickr group for this challenge for better photo organization. (i'll be happy to host).

When - February 1-29

Why: Why not?

How: Rules

Well, considering I work full time and am applying to law school, I dont have time to be the rules police.... but let me just say dinosaurs didn't have rules and look what happened to them!

With that being said

1. Time - no reuses, so no pictures before Feb 1 or after Feb 29.
2. Posting - Feel free to post as you take them or all at once, but no posting after Feb 29
3. Winner - we're all winners only because I can't think of any criteria for winning?

Not sure if I am missing any other rules. If you want in just say "i'm in" provide any suggestions. We've got just a little under 48 hours!

Happy Shooting!

QJ

Here are a few ideas we could tweak
1)Fur, 2)Feathers,3) Scales, and 4)Fins;
1)things hanging, 2)things laying down, 3)things standing, and 4) things moving;
A specific color per week;
1)Night, 2)Day, 3)Indoor, 4)Outdoor

Last edited:
I like the color idea. So how about this week (1st -7th) we just do color and everyone gets to pick their own color. But you need to represent 1 color for the week.

also if you're in for the challenge can you just reply "im in"

thxs

QJ

I like the color idea. So how about this week (1st -7th) we just do color and everyone gets to pick their own color. But you need to represent 1 color for the week.

thxs

QJ
I'm in!

thxs

QJ
I took a photo representing 'color' but just now saw your comment to make it ONE color... Uuugh! Back to the drawing board for me. :confused:

thxs

QJ
I took a photo representing 'color' but just now saw your comment to make it ONE color... Uuugh! Back to the drawing board for me. :confused:

Wait no don't do that ! ... I haven't taken mine so I can do multiple colors! I still have 4 hours to go :)

JWellman said:
Uuugh! I don't know! :lol: Valentine's, Window, Door, Something old, Food... I'm not good at coming up with ideas. :thumbdown:

Well more colors ? Haha

Most reactions

Back