February POTM Nomination thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Post your nominations for February photo of the month here!... The POTM competition HAS A PRIZE FOR FIRST PLACE!!.... at the moment the prize is a TPF mini mag-lite, as pictured it comes in red, black or silver.

5-maglight1.jpg

RULES:

1) You may nominate up to THREE photos, no more.

2) Please include the name of the photo and the name of the photographer.... you can't nominate yourself.

3) You may nominate any photo posted during the month of February in the galleries. Photo must have been taken by the poster.

4) If someone else has already nominated a photo, please do not nominate it again. It makes it very confusing when it's time to make the voting thread. If a photo is nominated twice, your post may be edited or deleted.

5) The same person can only recieve the POTM prize for winning, twice in a 6 month period. This person can still win POTM, but the not the prize repeatedly.

How to nominate: Just right click the picture you'd like to nominate..... go to 'properties' and paste the location into the image icon on this thread..... its easy!

Have fun...... and get nominating! ;)

The Winter Gardens by Rob_W

WinterGardens1b.jpg

American Bald Eagle...SpaceNut

American-Bald-Eagle-0966-1.jpg

750-r3308-09-8x10.jpg

The Red Cliff by Abraxas

Auschwitz - Lock On A Door by Fightheheathens

lockcopysmall.jpg

OH, never mind.

I didn't see the "You may nominate any photo posted during the month of February in the galleries."

I thought people posted pictures in one thread, then everyone could "nominate" 3 people for POTM.

EricD
PIC_1552copy.jpg

MissMia - Wind n Sea Gull
DSC_0087-WnS-Gull.jpg

Jordan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back