LK_Nature_Photography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody!
I´m a regular visitor to this place called Federsee which means on German, feather lake. This is a feather-shaped small lake, but the name didn´t came from the shape, it came from the Celtic word "pheder" which means marsh. I keep coming here because the bird diversity is big! Every time I´m at Federsee I see something new, all the year round the bird are changing, except the swans, they are always there. These pictures are taken in Oktober
Enjoy!

Great egret (Ardea alba) by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Bearded reedling (Panurus biarmicus) by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Eurasian bittern or great bittern (Botaurus stellaris) by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Great job exposing the Egrets!
Big white birds can be tricky, I´m taking darker photos so I can conserve the texture. If it´s too dark then I can adjust exposure in Lightroom, if it´s burned out, then there is nothing I can do.

Very good set of images with the No 5 Great Egret in flight being my choice.

Great photos. Those reedlings are extremely pretty birds.
Usually I search for bearded reedlings because they are pretty. They occur from 7 till 11h, I never saw them in the afternoon. After the bearded reedlings are gone then I'm trying to find the invisible bird, the great bittern.

Great shooting. Went out there one afternoon for a few hours. Only saw some ducks, swans and coots. Will definately go earlier next time.

Great shooting. Went out there one afternoon for a few hours. Only saw some ducks, swans and coots. Will definately go earlier next time.
I see you are from Germany too, if you can go to Federsee, there you have a good chance to photograph them

Most reactions

Back