Merganser, Reed bunting... at Federsee swamp area

LK_Nature_Photography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking for Bearded reedling (as always) but I didn´t find them, but instead, there were lots of other birds and tourists... It was a beautiful sunny day, I enjoyed every second of it! Pictures and video, enjoy!

Common reed bunting (Emberiza schoeniclus) by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Common reed bunting (Emberiza schoeniclus) by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Greylag goose (Anser anser) by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Common merganser (Mergus merganser) by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Mute swan (Cygnus olor) by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Sun setting behind the swamp by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Fantastic shooting, all the images are very well taken and some are just stunning.

Beautiful photos! I enjoyed the video as well. Beautiful scenery. I had to laugh at your frustration with “people, dogs, and kids” arriving at the wetlands.

REally nice work. I skimmed the video but I'll watch it all later after work. Really good shots on the mergansers. Great Set!!

Awesome shots, one and all. Since I just cannot manage to get close to a Merganser, I have to say they are my favorites you just shared.
Yeah, they are not like mallards, they are a bit shy. When I lay down, I waited about 15 minutes and then they started swimming in my direction, It was partly luck.

Very nice set..........
Thanks Jeff!

Leon,
Great work Mate.

Mike ☘️
Thanks mate! :trink39:

Beautiful photos! I enjoyed the video as well. Beautiful scenery. I had to laugh at your frustration with “people, dogs, and kids” arriving at the wetlands.
Thanks for watching the video! Yeah, there are more and more people, this place is starting to be like a popular place to make Instagram photos... For wildlife this place is perfect.

REally nice work. I skimmed the video but I'll watch it all later after work. Really good shots on the mergansers. Great Set!!
Thanks Jon! I´m very satisfied with the merganser pictures :1247:

Great set!
Thank you!

Excellent series.
Thank you!

Most reactions

Back