What's new

feed me

skeides

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
a shot of two baby hummingbirds outside my front door. They were about a week and a half old then.

IMG_3386.jpg
 
Fantastic shot.
I think I would brighten the birds a bit.

Dani.
 
Beautiful shot. I'm surprised only a couple of people have commented on it so far...
 
Great shot! You might want to play with the lighting a little.
 
yea it does need some balancing. It's a little on the cool side. i added a little yellow to the picture and it looks a lot better. thanks for the kind words
 
What lens did you use? Awesome shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom