What's new

Feed Us

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1229990660-4.jpg



EDIT: Original image added, straight out of the camera.

_7000107.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't know what I'm looking at it...but I can't look away.
 
I feel the same way as Big Mike.
 
Yeah - not sure what it really is, but it does resemble long-necked birds. *Like*
 
Thank you, guys. I'll post the original image when others have had the chance to see this one.
 
Well seen. Neat how we supply what isn't there. But I'd hate to be around when Momma comes back.
 
Yeah, long-necked birds do pop to mind....like Great Blue Herons, or ibis...really interesting....looks like rust stains on stucco...still, wayyyy cool man!!!
 
Thank you all very much, glad you enjoyed it! I've now added the original image SOOC for S&Gs.
 
The middle one looks like a penguin. Nicely seen and captured!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom