What's new

Feedback and Thoughts please, Eastern State Penitientiary Meetup

bobandcar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
451
Reaction score
52
Location
Newark, Delaware, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. My wifes favorite, The writer
Eastern State (29 of 59).webp


2. One of my favorites
Eastern State (30 of 59).webp




3. The Chair

Eastern State (38 of 59).webp
 
Last edited:
The boat house pic doesn't fit the theme of the others, but I love the others. Very nice.
 
I think that pp could be a bit dramatic to fit the theme
 
I kinda like them, but agree with Maria that you could have a lot of fun with these in PS.

You're profile says your images are ok to edit, so I had a play. This is very extreme and a bit OTT, but it was fun playing with it!

Eastern State (38 of 59) copy.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom