Feedback, First post.

ikyut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, i live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, iam studing graphic desing, and i am interesting in digital photography, so this is my first post, and i need some feedback about this photo, is in Cotzacoalcos Mexico, a had being testing my camera, in a trip, hope you like it, my english is rusty, but i will improve it with time.

153481ORIG.JPG

8)

Hi Ikyut and welcome aboard!
First thought is: Use a tripod!
Secondly, set the picture size to something that fits reasonably to the page and then "save for web" to around 60K.
The pic looks interesting and particularly the colors so keep at it and don't worry about your English.
Have fun!

I like the pictorialist look. If that is what you are going for then you wouldn't want to use a tripod. I don't don't think I'd like this photo as much if everything was sharp.

ksmattfish said:
I like the pictorialist look. If that is what you are going for then you wouldn't want to use a tripod. I don't don't think I'd like this photo as much if everything was sharp.

You've got a point there....the colors and patterns do have an interesting quality.

What i was trying to do is to get some abstrat to the pic, moving my camera, Ah, this photo was no edited in the computer, all the colors are reals.
Then i will show you some long esposure, (like bloopers, because I´m starting with this)

Thanks to everybody for the suggestions an opinions.

Ikyut.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back