Feedback on my Soccer Team Photo

Rob4bama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
lb1J9fTKg0eSEX

Just wondering if I could have any feedback on my soccer team pic. My sister-in-law is the coach and I had to shoot it at night with no lights. I had one off camera flash. I would appreciate any feedback on it.

Not sure why it won't show.....

http://minus.com/lb1J9fTKg0eSEX

Yeah I know...I saw that....no opinions other than it ends in SEX?

Pretty good collage, really. Kids have that kind of goofy, pee-wee soccer-age look...sweet, gap-toothed, totally un-self-aware look. I think it turned out about as well as most any of these I have seen. Clear, each kid visible, skin tones look right. Graphics look good.

I really appreciate it! I was worried about the photos really since it was at night.

How can they field a soccer team with so few players? Special league? Other team members not present for the picture?

Three players didn't show...this was taken about two weeks after the season ended.

I really like what you did here. Shooting high school and youth sports I've seen (an perhaps been involved in :D ) my share of nightmares. This is great work!

Looks pretty good, although I not sure that each player needs to be on there twice. For example, you could lose the row of head shots and enlarge the group and the action shot. Maybe have the group, the action shot and the head shot of only that player.

It looks good though, well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back