Feedback Please.. Thanks

hmm no need to post twice ;)
well if you are after help any chance of some info - ISO, shutter speed and apature (f number) as well as camera model helps loads in getting comments.
Also when on photobucket just copy the IMG code into the forum to show the image here - rather than using the direct link.

hmm f3.5, ISO 800 (from exif)
Personally I would certainly lower your ISO to 100 as you are not tracking somthing moving and your camera is on a tripod (it is isn't it?). Shots like this are best done on a tripod so as there is no camera shake happening for the longer exposure.
I think you got the shutter speed about right for capturing the blurred water, but you need a greater depth of field - f3.5 is great for something like a portrate or a wildlife shot, but for this I would use a smaller apature ( that means bigger f number ) so something like f16 of f20.
After that I would say you have a decent angle and shape to this shot, but it feels a little crampt in - you really want to take a step back and get that top second of the falls into the screen

Most reactions

Back