Feedback - PLEASE

what do you want to know?

The posted images are too small to give decent critique.

First looks ok, but agian, way too small
Dont like the power lines in the second or that piece of road on the lower right.

These look like you did more of a "lookey here! I just figured out panorama stitching!" rather than "lookey here! I composed an artful panoramic photograph!". As far as stitching is concerned, they look well done; though Im sure most of the stitching was done automatically anyways.
As for the photos, the first looks undersaturated to me. Maybe just a tad underexposed as well. The second looks to be done okay, but maybe a tad washed out as well. As the previous poster said, the powerlines are distracting.

Keeo shooting!
GL. :thumbsup:
Mark

The first one I used a circular polarizer. Looking at it now, the sky fades out to the right. The left side looks great but the fade out isnt good.

The second photo, I did get rid of the power lines and the road in photoshop. My thing is that I wanted to show the original image because that is what I shot. I am trying to do more with my camera as opposed to fixing images.

My new moto is do it right the first way.

The first one I used a circular polarizer. Looking at it now, the sky fades out to the right. The left side looks great but the fade out isnt good.

The second photo, I did get rid of the power lines and the road in photoshop. My thing is that I wanted to show the original image because that is what I shot. I am trying to do more with my camera as opposed to fixing images.

My new moto is do it right the first way.

Good idea! Neither one says "WOW, I want to hang this on my wall." The first one has potential, if you come back at sun rise or sunset. Composition-wise the horizon is too centered too.

The second one just doesn't do it, even after removing the power lines. The foreground is too cluttered for my tastes. Again, if you can go back and wait until conditions are better, and better location, then try the pano again.

the horizon had to be in the center other wise i would have gotten too much rock on the bottom. i guess I could have cropped it differently.

the second image is just a view of a private lake that you look at when you eat at this restaurant. there isnt much you can do with the trees. for the most part you eat at this place in the spring - fall. i took this image back in the winter because there were no leaves and it just snowed.

Most reactions

Back