Feeding Frenzy

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot thru my kitchen window this afternoon. They love that bird seed!

FeedingFrenzy.jpg

Lovely birds.

Is there any other angle to shoot them or maybe trim the foreground plant back? The leaves in front of the feeder are a bit distracting.

Lovely birds.

Is there any other angle to shoot them or maybe trim the foreground plant back? The leaves in front of the feeder are a bit distracting.

This is the only angle I have, otherwise they won't come to the bowl. I guess I should trim the plant back a little. I knew it wasn't a very good shot, so I posted it in the snap shot thread. Thanks for looking.

Please don't consider this as if it "wasn't a very good shot". I don't know where Cave Creek is, but I think the California Quail (?) is a beautiful bird.

If that is your shot area for this exhibition, and you are blessed with such a population, just try to enhance the opportunities.

Jesus! I almost had to buy a new computer monitor!

I was half way to the gun closet before I realised that you can't eat a picture.

I live up here in Northwestern Ontario, and there's no eating poultry but partridge (what americans would call spruce grouse).

I've always wanted to hunt quail though, I hear they're exciting! Partridge are stupid and you can sometimes take them with a handful of gravel.

I swear, if it wasn't for their superb camo, and fast breeding and the fact there just aren't that many people up here...they'd be extinct.

Most reactions

Back