What's new

Feeler; WTT Nikon 35mm 1.8 AF-S

flatflip

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
555
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
==SOLD==

DSC_0006.jpg
 
Last edited:
What are you looking to trade for. I have a nifty fifty for trade if you'd like?
 
I was first looking for a SB-400 + $100. I would still be tempted but I'll probably keep it. Thanks for the 50mm offer. I would love to have one but I'm trying to raise money for a new camera purchase. I have the 35mm on craigslist for $160 and I'm a little surprised it's not gone yet.

I asked the mods to delete my 2 marketplace threads.

Does anyone know how to get a thread deleted?
 
Still a longshot thread. I think I want a Tokina 11-16 DX lens. I have a few nice things to trade.

Nikon 35mm f/1.8 like new
Lowepro Fastpack 100 like new
Nikon SB-600 good as new

The backpack has never been out of the house.

BTW, I was thinking of renting a lens for a week to try it out. Has anyone used borrowlenses.com?
 
Has anyone used borrowlenses.com?

Use forum search function, answer yes and its good.
 
Has anyone used borrowlenses.com?

Use forum search function, answer yes and its good.

Thanks. Yea, I usually do search and I support that concept but I just threw that BTW in there since it was pertinent to my sucky, far-out thread. :lol:
 
How much are you selling it for again?

I know it's a confusing thread but I want to trade my lens, backpack, flash & cash for a 11-16 zoom. I'm sure I'd consider selling anything but I'm not really trying to at this moment. Maybe in 5 minutes. :wink:
 
I will trade my 35mm lens for a AF 50mm f/1.8D plus $100.

I will also sell my SB-600 for $200 shipped conus. Comes with padded case, stand, new sto-fen diffuser and 4 new batteries.
 
How old is the sb600? I might want to snag that for 200 shipped!
 
Interested in buying. New here so need to wait till i can receive pm. Any other way to contact you.
 
The SB-600 is ==SOLD==

The 35mm f/1.8 lens is ==SOLD==
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom