Photos OK to edit
Female Boat-tailed Grackles

p737783300-5.jpg

p247879070-5.jpg

Great Blue Heron - not happy to see me

p311292050-5.jpg

Belted Kingfisher

p259441910-5.jpg

The Grackles and 'blackbirds' are sneered at by most, yet in proper lighting they are some of the most colorful birds around. nice job.

the Kingfisher is a really good shot....they hate me!!!!!!!! ;)

The Grackles and 'blackbirds' are sneered at by most, yet in proper lighting they are some of the most colorful birds around. nice job.

Trust me, it's not you. They hate all humans. :icon_pissedoff:

Very nice! I like the grackle shots because it's a bird I don't see here, and the kingfisher because I've never gotten that close to one.

The Grackles are really nice. Just figured out I was naming Great tailed Grackles incorrectly Boat-tailed.

It's a fantastic set but I think the heron has to get my favorite vote. Nice to know I'm not the only one our fine feathered friends get testy with.. lol

Trust me, it's not you. They hate all humans. :icon_pissedoff:

Oh, they don't *hate* us. They find us highly amusing--that's why they always "laugh" at us as they wait until that split second before we can get into position for "THE" shot and then off they go. It's great entertainment to them! :D

These are just terrific; great lighting, on all of them!

Most reactions

Back