Female Canada Goose Landing

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our resident geese have been finally acting like they are nesting. The Dad stands vigil alone around the pond while Momma gets things ready. I have left them alone for a couple days but decided to go and see if I could figure out where the nest was. I couldn't figure it out until Momma flew straight up out of the underbrush and came right back down on the pond.
I was pretty much setup for capturing any reaction I got out of the male, not a BIF but she was going pretty slow.
C&C always welcome and appreciated.

Female Canada Goose Landing by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Last edited:
Sneaking in for a peek, damn, evening crowd was a tough nut to crack! Little bump on the active list before all the morning folks arrive.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm curious why this one didn't fly ( pun intended ;) )
I am very happy with it, it was one of those ones that as soon as I saw it went oooo nice!
In my never ending quest to improve may I ask why people are passing it by?

probably needed a little bit faster shutter speed. You caught the head really well.. but the rest just doesn't work for me. The motion blur on the wings is just too much... my take anyway!

Thank you Charlie!
I suppose my "weird" is showing again lol. I like the blur in the wings because it really makes the focus her face and body/the reflections from the water.

Most reactions

Back