Fender Bender

To me, the only niggle is that the tree gets lost in the clouds, losing some of its impact.
That's the reason why I like the colour version better than this one.

I love this shot... THIS is the type of shot I want in my man cave. I was actually looking at something similar to buy.
Thank you! I replied to your PM earlier today.

Cheers, guys!

That's the reason why I like the colour version better than this one.

Is this far from where you live? Is it possible to make a re-shoot? If the clouds were more cooperative, you would have a striking B/W shot that I would have no problems with hanging on my wall :D (wall real-estate is at a premium in my apartment).

Beautiful, both pictures tell two very different stories.

Is this far from where you live? Is it possible to make a re-shoot? If the clouds were more cooperative, you would have a striking B/W shot that I would have no problems with hanging on my wall :D (wall real-estate is at a premium in my apartment).
Haha, thanks for the kind words. This is a couple of hours from here, but that would not be a problem. Thing is, the car might be gone – a couple months ago I wanted to shoot it with the aurora borealis behind it but couldn't find it (granted, it was in the dark but I had a flashlight). I'll definitely try to look for it again in the spring though.

Love the color version as well! What did you do to make the colors pop without creating artifacts? Great processing job!
Thanks much! I edited the colour version almost two years ago and don't remember what I did. I processed the image with the NIK Software suite, so I must've increased the saturation with either Viveza or Colour Efex Pro. Sorry I can't be of more help, it's been a while...

Beautiful, both pictures tell two very different stories.
Thank you :)

Either a late 50's beetle. or a late 30's ford coupe. cheers. Nice picture btw.

very nice, really enjoy the perspective of how the clouds seem low, almost like i can reach them with my hand.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back