What's new

Feral Horse on Assateague Island

Feral really means wild. The state does not help or aid these horses in any way. They feed themselves and pretty much run wild on the island.

Scott

LaFoto said:
Must go look up the word "feral" in my dictionary...
...but other than that I like both story and photos.
With regards to composition, I think the second is better, if not the ocean were running out :shock:
The overall atmosphere in the first is nice. Would you consider cropping that to overcome the centred horizon and maybe thus help the fact a little that the horses' hooves are cut off?
 
I go to assateague every year for a 5 day camping trip. I probably have at least a thousand different pics from all the different times I've been there. I'll post some more in time. I need to go through some of them and pick out the cream of the crop.

Scott

ScoobyRoo20 said:
I love thse shots. Got anymore?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom