Ferrari 458 Speciale

balthasarS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi, it's been a while since I've posted here. Here's my re-entry with a picture taken last weekend at a classics & exotics weekend at the beach (Belgium). More coming soon when they are edited ;)

The Ferrari 458 Speciale:

15344254687_c1cfc8b049_b.jpg

Larger image: Balthasar Photography

thanks for watching!

Beautiful car, and shot, but I'm not sure how I feel about the vignette...

Gorgeous car, and nice photo. I actually like the vignette look myself, but this particular vignette looks to pronounced in the corners. What software did you use to apply it? I add mine through Photoshop, and I adjust things so I can get nice subtle rounded corners that gently fade along the top and side edges of the photo giving a more even look. With just the corners having the vignetting it looks a bit to artificial to me.

Superb shot. Personally I didn't notice the vignette at first but now it's been brought to my attention is does look a wee bit on the heavy side. Otherwise It's spot on.

Thanks for the comments!

@Mr.Photo: I use adobe lightroom 4.4 and photoshop cs2 ;)

Thanks for the comments!

@Mr.Photo: I use adobe lightroom 4.4 and photoshop cs2 ;)

I've never used Photoshop CS2 (Currently using CS5 regularly, and playing around with CS6 some now). In CS5 as well as CS6 I apply my vignetting through the "Lens Correction" Filter under the "Custom" tab. It allows you to control the amount (darkness) of the vignetting, and then has another slider giving me the option of adjusting the "midpoint" which controls how much it appears in the corners as well as across the top and side edges of the photograph.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back