Ferry Waiting-During The Thunderstorm

so what are your thoughts about removing the black frame and the effect on the image?

I like both the original and bw withought frame my intentions where the colored one. To me this is just something I like to do it's not a press or gallery perfection I mean it's nice to get everyones input but the thing about that is no matter how many times we make changes or try different things for instance if this was in a gallery you might not like it where someone else would be wow I like this look or someone else would it's good but it's not great and then some other people would say it sucks.

A good example would be the countless HDR's that been so oversaturated they practically glow then you have someone come in say hey I like the vibrant colors while the rest of us are scratching our heads. Same applies to the art world I have seen a lady trace blown out image with a pencial then color them in and boom the paintings sell for $25k I actually have a picture of such artist somewhere in here I should show it to you.

We see that from day to day with everyones post so to me is all good.

What you're basically saying is beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I like the color version the best. I don't mind the people being there, although they seem a little large compared to the ferry.

All in all, nice job. I don't like the B&W as much because I think the grass just takes away from the dock leading your eye into the distance. Whereas in color, it doesn't do that, at least for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back