Fetch

lockwood81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gotyourpic.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was out playing fetch with my dog today.

2221078837_c56ffce5c6.jpg

I really like the photo! Maybe you could up the exposure just a pinch, and I would have preferred the dog to be in the center without the moving water taking my eyes away from the dog. Just my preference though.

I like the composition of this shot alot, it has a great feel to it.

However it is slightly underexposed and it also looks as though your WB is off?.....

That really is the color of the water here in Florida, in some ponds and rivers, kind of a murky brown. I've made a few of the changes suggested (different crop and lightened it up)...not sure which is better.

2221946228_8c1dce199c.jpg

That really is the color of the water here in Florida, in some ponds and rivers, kind of a murky brown. I've made a few of the changes suggested (different crop and lightened it up)...not sure which is better.

2221946228_8c1dce199c.jpg

Thats better - although i prefer the original crop :)

Thats better - although i prefer the original crop :)

I agree. Lightening it up improved the picture but centering the doggie didn't work for me. Nice shot and cool dog. :D When I first looked at this pic, I thought that stick was a fish. ;)

I agree...everything doesn't have to be in the centre...I too, like the original crop better

I like the original better than any of the others suggested. The shot does look slightly underexposed, but I think this is a case where that could work.

I also think the dog's brown eyes really do make the image. Such loyalty.

The first framing is better IMO. Could be a bit brighter though.

Dani.

Most reactions

Back