What's new

Few automotive photos.

ayeelkay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
3
Location
Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
19.bmp


2.
49.bmp


3.
Carr.jpg
 
Why were you shooting these? On a trip with friends? THey aren't really "show and Tell" stuff to me, more snapshots of a road trip?
 
Maybe they should be in the Just For Fun Gallery.
But that's why I put them in General. The first was just for fun. The bottom two, I actually like.
 
Just me I guess, I always think as these forums as a learning tool, not a photo album:(

What is it about the last two you like?
 
I didn't post them for it to be like a photo album. I just posted them in the wrong thread apparently. What's not to like about them? I think they are nice pictures. They may not be outstanding or anything, but if they were posted in the Just For Fun thread, they would fit in just fine. If I could move the post into that thread, I would.
 
Just me I guess, I always think as these forums as a learning tool, not a photo album:(

What is it about the last two you like?

How can they learn if they dont post pics?

Shooting off road pics that show action or interest shooting angles are paramount of importance. Your first jeep shot could have been much better if the shot where taken from low and in front. The Front suspension is much more interesting and more articulated than the rear.

Here is an old pic of mine showing the action even though the rig is stopped, it shows the struggle of the trail These are unedited wife took this one

P3161799.jpg
 
Last edited:
I didn't post them for it to be like a photo album. I just posted them in the wrong thread apparently. What's not to like about them? I think they are nice pictures. They may not be outstanding or anything, but if they were posted in the Just For Fun thread, they would fit in just fine. If I could move the post into that thread, I would.

If you are satisfied with nice then thats great;)

Chico, I didn't see asking for C&C, so what was there to learn ?

Not trying to be a meanie, just looking to see people post their photos taken with forethought, or at least their worst trying to understand how to improve.
 
Last edited:
Haha oh geeze.
Now I know, not to post any photos that are not my best, unless I am posting them in the Just For Fun thread :-P
 
Sorry you took it personally, wasn't my intention.

I am old school for comments, and folks saying,"Nice Pic" just doesn't add anything to my self confidence. Just me.
 
Sorry I dont look for the CC all the time. I just see what someone is trying to convey and try to help........Im by no means a PRO but i mean well
 
Sorry I dont look for the CC all the time. I just see what someone is trying to convey and try to help........Im by no means a PRO but i mean well

I would like to think we all mean well Chico:D
 
Lol...need more coffee so I can read properly:mrgreen:

My apologies Chito:blushing:
 
Wow, I was surprised at the response to posting the photos in this thread. Definitely make new members second guess what they feel is TPF material.
 
Wow, I was surprised at the response to posting the photos in this thread. Definitely make new members second guess what they feel is TPF material.

Really?
I just think that Atta boy pat on the back teaches nothing. Just me.

I like seeing the thought process in the works I guess. Being on forums gives one a thicker skin than being in your living room having family remark on your work;)

I look forward to your posts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom