What's new

Few automotive photos.

Really?
I just think that Atta boy pat on the back teaches nothing. Just me.

I like seeing the thought process in the works I guess. Being on forums gives one a thicker skin than being in your living room having family remark on your work;)

I look forward to your posts.

Being on forums since 2001 (forum addiction started with motorcycle forums back in the day), I have seen so many people take the smallest critique and blow it way out of proportion. Most people run away and then bash that particular forum on another one. However maybe you're right. Being that this is my first photography forum I have joined, I guess members are coming here to look for more higher level experience than just a normal shoot-the-**** type of talking.

Don't get me wrong, I have thick skin 98% of the time, but posting something that I think is pretty good that I have done only to have someone make me feel it wasn't worthy..... to me, that is like me showing off pictures of my kids and someone say "Holy Hell, it looks like those kids bit a brick :cyclops:" If I have really tried hard on something, I own like it's my baby.

Anyway, carry on. Sorry for the interruption. :thumbup::lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom