What's new

few cars photos

ryan7783

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BMW.jpg


bmwlights.jpg


DSC_7126.jpg


bus.jpg
 
Wow I really like that first one. I love BMW's. I wish that the garage door wasn't there though. The car just looks sexy.
The other three receive a meh, although that VW is really cool.
 
I agree that the first one is the best and I like the garage door because it completes the image. I think that the second one would be better if it was a little sharper. The last two are well done, just not as cool as the BMW.
 
The garage door 1/3 down as if it is closing after driving out and a driver could have been good to settle the dilemma of some liking the door and some not.
 
The garage door 1/3 down as if it is closing after driving out and a driver could have been good to settle the dilemma of some liking the door and some not.

or at least just a driver so that it makes more sense that the lgiths are on, but it's a GREAT shot.
 
1 and 2 are pretty interesting. 1 makes the car like bad ass or cinister. 2 is kinda abstract. the rest are average
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom