Few for C&C

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while so here are a few from my brother's birthday party!

4396945526_a3d6bbc00d.jpg

4396945104_242ff327eb.jpg

4396176043_178e028c5d.jpg

or black and white

4396176363_6bff4fb183.jpg

The first two have a very snapshot feel to them. The second one is a little out of focus. The thing about the flowers is the left is lit up, but the rightmost portion isn't. The flowers are also a clipped on the right side. I really hope I'm not coming across as being mean. That's not my intention. Just my observations.

Last edited:
The first two have a very snapshot feel to them. The second one is a little out of focus. The thing about the flowers is the left is lit up, but the rightmost portion isn't. The flowers are also a clipped on the right side. I really hope I'm not coming across as being mean. That's not my intention. Just my observations.

Ha no your good I thought on the flowers that made it look cool oh well :lol:

On the first one I actually thought looked ok more professional but what does a newb know! :lol:

the sharpness in all of these is great! number 2 needs more lighting though

1- what was in that glass she just drank?? not the best expression, looks drunk.
2- its a snapshot, looks like there was some movement, little blurry around the top of her head and her shirt
3,4- not sure what to say... the comp. is bad, poor lighting and drab fake flowers are not very interesting.
Sorry not very positive, but thats how I see them, keep shooting, you will get it!

1- what was in that glass she just drank?? not the best expression, looks drunk.
2- its a snapshot, looks like there was some movement, little blurry around the top of her head and her shirt
3,4- not sure what to say... the comp. is bad, poor lighting and drab fake flowers are not very interesting.
Sorry not very positive, but thats how I see them, keep shooting, you will get it!

what if she was drunk hmm nah jk! ye real flowers are always better and I mean it's little kids I can't get them to stay still. : (

Most reactions

Back