Few Israel pictures

yusia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just few pictures that I took through my June visit.
1. Kibbutz Revadim

revadim9dk.jpg

2. The shore of Kineret

kinneret0pj.jpg

3. Jerusalem, on the way to The Wall. The red threads, that the man has in his hand, are sold as the talismans. The money goes to the charity.

jerusalem9rq.jpg

4. The sunset in Tel-Aviv.
taielet3fs.jpg

5. Carmel Market, Tel-Aviv.
shuk0rx.jpg

Beautiful. THe last two are my favorites

Very nicely captured. The last two are my favorites as well.

Israel is a place I need to get to at some point.

Thank you, guys, for the replies!
It's not that scary at all from whithin, as you may think, learning from mass media. It's sunny, colorful, emotional, and people live normal lives, you just have to have your bag checked at every entrance, if not that, I would totally forget about the situation.

It shows from your photos that it is sunny and colourful, I really like the countryside depicted in Photos 1 and 2 here.
I get two red x's but there are no more explanations, so I don't know what is not loading here.
From what I can see (and have heard from those who have been to Israel), it is a place very, very worth a visit, and I guess it is the same as the situation was like in Northern-Ireland in the seventies ... I went there in 1977 as a 17-year-old who was travelling on her own and everyone went "WHAT? :shock: You go THERE?" and I did in order to see friends and it was a very pleasant visit. I do admit that Belfast did not look her best at the time, but nothing ever happened to me, neither then, nor at any of the times after that that we went.

Oh, and back to your photos here: that sunset-in-Tel-Aviv one is very nice with all the lines and patterns, and that one dot given by the plane, against that wonderful background that the sky gave you.

Thanks for sharing these. I haven't been to Israel since 1993. I miss it a lot; Israel is one of my favorite countries--I have a lot of fun memories from there.

Thanks for reminding me of many a good time.

I just wish that I had been into photography back then....

Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back