What's new

Few more car shots from the other night. C&C welcomed as always.

UnknownBro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
50
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
mlrF8hA.jpg

2.
TSuymRD.jpg

3.
U5p5iDZ.jpg

4.
n2A8hFh.jpg

first location below.


http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/328998-shot-my-first-car-today-c-c-welcomed-always.html
 
Last edited:
it was windy as hell so I had to take my softbox and umbrella down.

I had one 400 ws strobe with a 7'' reflector dish powered by my vega bond and one speed light on a stand and I moved the blue gel lit speed light around. Sometimes I just turned it off though.

WooYWDm.jpg
 
Too many destructive details and IMHO not enough attention to the key car's elements.
 
The first photo in the first post was pretty good.. the third picture in the first post was... Ohmygosh.. amazing.. I just wanted to swan dive into that car and drive away.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom