What's new

Few more to check out

MrMikeyZ2189

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
12
Location
RI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Again, I'm new on the forum and would just like some feedback! I put these in the general gallery because I didn't want to mix them all up in sections of the forum by posting one picture on "cityscape and landscape", "People", etc. Here they are and give me some thoughts.

1.

DSC_3631.jpg


2.

DSC_0465-1.jpg


3.

DSC_0426-2.jpg


4.

DSC_0197-1.jpg


5.

DSC_0181.jpg
 
I think the 1st one has real potential but I'm partial to dilapidated structures. The others don't do anything for me. Nice truck though :D
 
Nice shots! Agreed on old structure always looking nice and grimy haha. What shutter speed were you set at for the breaking dancing pic?
 
Nice shots! Agreed on old structure always looking nice and grimy haha. What shutter speed were you set at for the breaking dancing pic?

1/400 at f/3.8
 
The first two are my favorites, they are a bit dark however, could be fixed in PP.
 
Yeah, I agree with ayeelkay...kind of a bit "dark" on these...almost as if perhaps your monitor is set too brightly.
 
#1: This one is excellent; i liked the gloom in this image conducive to the mood of it

#2: another excellent shot; a story of collapse in black and white

#3: I am neutral in my opinion on this, or bit on positive

#4: Very much liked the energy it diffuses to the viewer

#5: This is the only image i found of no particular interest

All the Best and Regards :D
 
Thanks everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom