What's new

Few photos from polish coast... Rozewie 2

RedX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Location
Warsaw Poland
PICT2539.jpg


PICT2538.jpg


PICT2537.jpg


I had problem with tripod, it from there " bandy horizon " :lol:
 
RedX! why I haven't met you here? You joined in February and you posted 84 times and I see you for the first time!!! impossible! pozdrowienia ze Szczecina :)

nice photos, but the tilted horizon can be easily done in any photo editing program
 
Please tell us: is this the MOON that we see???
(I would guess so but would like to know - the long exposure suggests it IS the moon, but my eyes see moonlight more bluish-silvery...)
 
again another set of wonderful images
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom