K Kofman13 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 7, 2009 Messages 658 Reaction score 4 Location New York, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 26, 2010 #1
K Kofman13 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 7, 2009 Messages 658 Reaction score 4 Location New York, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 26, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 no1?
Geaux No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 464 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2010 #3 #1, I'm trying to find the point of focus, seems soft. #2 Face is oof and cut off elbow #3 Soft focus again and elbow cut off. I like the ideas and pose on #1 and #3, but the shot is suffering.
#1, I'm trying to find the point of focus, seems soft. #2 Face is oof and cut off elbow #3 Soft focus again and elbow cut off. I like the ideas and pose on #1 and #3, but the shot is suffering.
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2010 #4 Your focus problem is probably down to using F2.5, not much DOF