Few Shots from London Zoo

the real slim aidy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been a while since i been out with the camera hope you like.

2-2.jpg

1-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

6.jpg

7-1.jpg

My photos must be rubbish or this site is rubbish now not one comment to say good, bad , or boring nothing at all.

great set love the cuckabara ive still got a long way to go:thumbup:

posted friday evening - when most members will be out cold from the night life ;)
then a weekend appeared - weekends are bad times to post images - they often get ignored or burried under a torrent of other peoples work - also some people do this "going out" thingy so arn't around to comment much - once they are trapped back at work during the week is a better time ;) - don't lose heart!

Looks like it was a dull (cloudy) day from the lighting - though the otter shot stands out with the better lighting and I think I like that one best of the set. The 4th shot is also good with the pose - and a good one of the kookobura (ok you know which bird I mean I hope) with his eye showing in detail and through those tiny bars that they have.

Must say its a bit of a shame that the light was darker since you have so many pitch black eyes I would have been tempted to use flash to give some fill - though animals with colourfull eyes is always tricky to get.

Most reactions

Back