few shots of the car. CC please

matt62485

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
how many of you know what this thing is? they made 5,xxx of this model :mrgreen: i picked it up a couple months ago. fun lil 300whp/300tq (for now) car. :D

cars are difficult to shoot imho. reflections are key, along with highlights from the sun. im trying to get better, but theres still hard reflections to be dealt with.

C&C please.

cali6.jpg

cali14.jpg

cali10.jpg

cali3.jpg

cali9.jpg

I love the 3rd one. If it had a shallower depth of field and straightened the horizon line a bit, I think it'd be even better.

I'm just a beginner, but #1 confuses me for some reason. I like pictures of cars at an angle, but I think what gets me in this picture, is that the angle is created by having the background tilted.
#2: I don't think the car pops out enough to be able to compete with the sign. The sign wins in terms of getting my attention.
Having said that, they are all much better than I could do.

Caliber SRT? Interesting car... unsure on the styling but you can't argue with the hp/tq. I do like the pictures though, you did a pretty good job on them I think. I especially like #3 and #4.

#4 is pretty cool. Backgrounds are a tad distracting

thanks. i tried some new stuff in different spots, i can see what you mean but i like em for the difference in style this time

I love the 3rd one. If it had a shallower depth of field and straightened the horizon line a bit, I think it'd be even better.

thanks. its my favorite as well. and yea, perhaps it wouldve helped :(

I'm just a beginner, but #1 confuses me for some reason. I like pictures of cars at an angle, but I think what gets me in this picture, is that the angle is created by having the background tilted.
#2: I don't think the car pops out enough to be able to compete with the sign. The sign wins in terms of getting my attention.
Having said that, they are all much better than I could do.

i see what u mean. it was a downhill slope though heading down to the river, so i was laying down holding the camera as level as i could. kinda wierd now i look at it more.

and ur right about the sign, i totally agree but i still like the pic for some reason. i thought twice about pullin the sign down but didnt wanna get in trouble... but its some old abandoned building. i guess i can try to clone it out

Caliber SRT? Interesting car... unsure on the styling but you can't argue with the hp/tq. I do like the pictures though, you did a pretty good job on them I think. I especially like #3 and #4.

yea, i like the styling actually. its a love/hate thing b/t many people around here. i hope to have 360whp/tq in the next month. 400+ within the year running mid to low 12s in the 1/4.

and thanks!

Love the srt caliber, a beast of a car if modded right. # 1 and 5 I have to say are my favorite. As far as reflections I always use my circular polarizer filter when I shoot cars. If you don't have one already. Makes big differences when it comes to car pictures. Also I personally don't like the logo/your name in the picture. I just don't think cursive writing goes with the aggressive look of the picture and the car. I'm no pro but this is just my opinion. Besides that I like the pictures an the car.

NICE CAR!
Had my eye on one of them about two months ago. It was between the CSRT4 and the MazdaSpeed3. I chose the MazdaSpeed. :blushing:

Mostly for the interiour and the sleeeeeeper look.
:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back