I am just learning more about photography so please be critical!!
OK, here goes ...
One thing you'd probably want to master is the composition. The third image is a classic example where you could have done things way better.
When you have something that potentially can move, e.g. a person (or an animal, a vehicle, etc), you want to give some room to the person in front of her in the direction of her movement. This gives the picture a purpose, sets the scene, attracts the viewer's attention.
If the girl on the third image was facing to the right the composition would be perfect. If the open space that's behind her back was in front of her, the picture would be much better.
Exactly the same with the first picture, unnecessary space behind, if you gave her that space in front it would be much better.
So in simple words - if it moves or it looks in one direction, give it some room in that direction.
The second picture is good, just three points:
- learn how to clone out things, the power lines and power pole must go
- the picture is leaking to the right (it's leaning to the right)
- the third is not a criticism, maybe rather a suggestion - get on your knee and always take the subject from their eye's height. This is particularly important with kids.
Despite all of this, I liked your pictures, I really did. The comments are just something that might help you get better with time. I'm sure you will.