What's new

Fifty Years Apart

johnhwyman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
50 years apart.jpg
 
OK, Thanks, I have cropped it a little tighter.
 
Was it an airshow and they ACTUALLY were this close, or is this a composite?
 
Gathering of Mustang and Legends Rickenbacker Airport/Air Base Jun 2008,
I have additional photo's of 2 and 3 aircraft fly bys.
 
Last edited:
This shot kind of makes me think of the Canadian Air Force versus the American... :p
 
They actually fly that close I have about the same image myself from an airshow a couple years ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom