What's new

Fifty years on

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
stephen-1.jpg


Looking back through old photos to wind up godson on his 50th birthday, found this - taken on my Zeiss Nettar on I should think Ilford FP3, developed in Microphen and then into the self built enlarger and would have been printed on Ilford paper - Still looks good from this scam of the print - sadly negs not found. Still have the Nettar, but moved to 35mm SLR soon after and a few years on went back to 120 film on my Rolei TLR, again which I still have.
 
Still have the Nettar, but moved to 35mm SLR soon after and a few years on went back to 120 film on my Rolei TLR, again which I still have.
Sometimes I wonder if 50 years from now my current camera will still be in one piece. My guess is no – they definitely don't make them like they used to.

Your godson will be elated to see this image, I'm sure.
 
Last edited:
yea, old cameras were built like tanks. and you dont see the same appeal for "old" DSLR's as you do for "old" film cameras.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom