Fight Club neglect...

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I really do apologize for constantly forgetting to update Fight Club these days. Since I resurrected the contest (years ago), I've become more and more busy, and it simply slips my mind. That being said, I don't see me getting any better at it in the near future.

Coupled with prolonged low interest, we have a couple choices. The first is to end the competition entirely, which would be a sad day. Or I can pass the running of FC on to someone else, if they'll step up to take over.

Sorry,

--Joe

I'd hate to see it end. I keep meaning to get back to playing it, myself, but never seem to find the time.

Since I can't even manage to find the hour it takes to PLAY these days, I doubt I'm a good choice for the job of running it. :D
But just out of curiosity (and perhaps for the benefit of others who might consider it):
About how long, on average, would you say it takes every week to run it?
Are there any particular skills a person would need to run it (any coding involved, etc? I know sometimes someone's photos don't upload right, but I don't know what it takes to fix those problems)

When you find someone to take over please do drop one of the mods/admin a note about it. I recall you've some mod privileges to allow you to run the club more easily on the site and so whoever takes over can have the same options applied :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back