***Fight Club**** Round 51 Voting

TY eevoh, I think there was many creative ones this week (fall back, pair-dice). I do my share of macros most weeks. With only an hour to take and upload I think we all are happy to just get a picture let alone something creative. As far as being an amateur..... who cares? It's fun and no one expects gallery results.

*A behind the scenes look at TPF Fight Club

My kids will eventually co-author a book entitled "Yes, my mother really is nuts".

The actual conversation:
mom: STEPHEN!!!! I need scissors!
stephen: Is it fight club today?
mom: Where is that lunch bag that you broke last week?
stephen: Yep....(sigh) it must be fight club
mom: Just get me the damn scissors or your grounded
mom: I need you to stand on the porch and shove this zipper in your mouth
stephen: ya, right
mom: [gives the look]
stephen: Jack, your mom is nuts
Jack: [laughing] when she dies we will use the inheritance for therapy
Jack: Mom, can we make that zipper permanent?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TY eevoh, I think there was many creative ones this week (fall back, pair-dice). I do my share of macros most weeks. With only an hour to take and upload I think we all are happy to just get a picture let alone something creative. As far as being an amateur..... who cares? It's fun and no one expects gallery results.

*A behind the scenes look at TPF Fight Club

My kids will eventually co-author a book entitled "Yes, my mother really is nuts".

The actual conversation:
mom: STEPHEN!!!! I need scissors!
stephen: Is it fight club today?
mom: Where is that lunch bag that you broke last week?
stephen: Yep....(sigh) it must be fight club
mom: Just get me the damn scissors or your grounded
mom: I need you to stand on the porch and shove this zipper in your mouth
stephen: ya, right
mom: [gives the look]
stephen: Jack, your mom is nuts
Jack: [laughing] when she dies we will use the inheritance for therapy
Jack: Mom, can we make that zipper permanent?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE IT!

My kids used to scatter to get out of my way as I screamed around the house looking for things. Now they grab their camera and try it themselves as my wife shakes her head in dismay.

My hubby just yells at me because I forget to put things away that I get out to shoot. lol I m movin so fast I forget I even GOT it out. Great stories everyone lol You have to be a little nutty to play the game.

And yes Macro has become the easiest lens to have on. I dont like changing the lens too much.

and btw, i dont really understand the ranking system(top 20). how were those scores calculated?
It's kinda complicated... It's based on your votes, obviously - but more players, or more voters means your score is weighted more.

The more people play, and the more that vote - the faster the top 20 will change.

Chiller has been at the top forever because back then a lot of people played, and more voted. Now nobody plays, and there is rarely a voter that didn't play.

My hubby just yells at me because I forget to put things away that I get out to shoot.

LOL, I get in trouble for the same thing. Usually for leaving lights or my tripod set up...

BTW...
I'll be back this week - had to help someone move last week. ...Sometimes it sucks having a truck.

This is so cool...I'm gonna try to make it next week if I can remember. I live in the Philippines currently. I would have to be here around 6am local time (I think?!) :lmao:

It's today at 1 pm (my time - central time, US)... It's almost 9 am now, so it will be in 4 hours - whatever time that is in the Philippines.

EDIT
You are UTC+8. I am UTC-6.
So...it should be 3 am tomorrow (Monday) for you..

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back